A market-leading car manufacturer based in Emilia Romagna, Italy is looking for a
PROGRAM MANAGER - CHASSIS DIVISION AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
The person in charge, reporting to Head of PMO Chassis, will be responsible of all the activities regarding the planning of product and parts within the Chassis program, by supporting the development and introduction of innovative and integrated methodologies and best practices.
- Definition of the macro strategic plan of activities needed to deliver products and parts, coordinating the key technical, supply chain and assembly operations;
- Define the targets and the timing of the main phases collaborating with the Chief Designers;
- Managing the overall future development program required to co-ordinate experiments involved in designing, building and testing a new solution;
- Improve all the aspects of the program delivery, material control and budgeting;
- Managing relationship with key stakeholder as well as among the department involved in the projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering or business degree (post graduate qualification as Masters degree or MBA is appreciated);
- Proven experience in Automotive / Motorsport, Aerospace or similar industry (with analyst/planning roles);
- Analytical skills to read the data and summarize them in a structured and logical way in order to take efficient decisions;
- Training in a recognised programme management methodology such as Prince2 or MSP (Managing Safe Projects) is a plus.
We can expect you to have strong interpersonal skills involving solution-oriented approach, open and constructive communication style.
If you think you are the right person, please send your resume to email@example.com writing the title of the job position in the object.
MacerataLavoro non esercita funzione di intermediario e non percepisce nessun tipo di mediazione.
In qualunque momento è possibile richiedere la modifica e/o la cancellazione dei propri dati o degli annunci inseriti. Per maggiori informazioni sul funzionamento del sito e la politica relativa alla privacy cliccare qui.
Nonostante i nostri controlli ci sono aziende poco serie che inseriscono offerte di lavoro fasulle o ingannevoli; segnalatecele e provvederemo a rimuoverle.